I Administrative Assistant
Please only Apply if you live in or around Midland County, Texas.
Administrative Position with Focus on Hard Work, Driven, Disciplined Individual and Motivation located in Midland, Texas.
- Provide administrative support to the team, including managing schedules, coordinating meetings, and handling correspondence.
- Utilize Online Intuit software and Microsoft Office products (such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) to create and update documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Communicate effectively with both internal team members and external customers, addressing inquiries and providing timely and professional assistance.
- Assist in organizing and executing various administrative tasks and projects, demonstrating attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Occasionally, travel to field locations may be required to support team activities.
- Previous experience in an administrative role, preferably in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Online Intuit software, as well as Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to engage with both colleagues and customers professionally and effectively.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize workloads.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team.
- Attention to detail and the ability to maintain accuracy in administrative tasks.
- Flexibility to work additional hours and travel to field locations when necessary.
If you believe you have the drive, discipline, and work ethic to excel in this challenging role, we encourage you to submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you believe you would be a great fit for this position. Farther more If you are a serious candidate who is ready to take on a challenging role in a dynamic work environment, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you believe you would be a great fit for this position.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Thank you for considering this opportunity with Cathodic Protection Solutions. We look forward to reviewing your application.
II Corrosion Technician
We are hiring entry level corrosion technicians for work right now! No experience is necessary. Must be able to follow directions, operate on your own in the field, have good communication skills and drive a truck.
The Corrosion Technician will receive employee benefits, on the job training and further career education to become a Corrosion Engineer with increased pay. We are committed to training and further education for all long term employees. Compensation is determined according to your present day skills and education.
- Operate on your own.
- Good communication.
- Drive a truck and operate machinery.
- Activities related to corrosion control and pipeline integrity.
- Perform testing and measurement using cathodic tools.
- Document for regulatory compliance and operational procedures.
- Assess metal loss, stress corrosion and cracking.
- Assist with State and Federal inspections.